Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2013-03-31 Origin: Site
Permanent magnet AC generators have the following frequent failures:
1, the voltage is low. The reason and exclusion methods are:
(1) There is iron filings on the rotor. Iron filings should be eliminated;
(2) The speed of the generator is low. The belt tight should be adjusted;
(3) Rotor demagnetization.
2, do not generate electricity. Causes and exclusion methods are:
(1) Wiring header is loose. I can find a release point and securely:
(2) The armature coil is short circuit, the iron or open circuit. Compared with each of the resistors to find a fault part, it is excluded.
3, noise is too big. Causes and exclusion methods are:
(1) Bearing is deficieted or sweeping. Clean oil or replace the bearing.
(2) The bearing is loose. Adjustable or replace the bearing.
More related questions should we consult our company technical department: 0991-3817210 0991-3856119 0991-3814032 400-0991036